Amelia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

hand in hand [emma]

Lena Koda
    Lena Koda
    Wee Bairn

hand in hand [emma] Empty hand in hand [emma]

Post by Lena Koda Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:47 pm

Lena turned over in her bed, her body immediately running into Emma's as she did so. Lena grumbled and rolled back to her original spot before sitting up and rubbing her eyes. The sun was coming through the crooked and bent blinds that hung over the large windows in her room and it was so bright that it was painful and giving her a headache. Or maybe that was the hangover. Either way, she needed to close those damn blinds.

She threw her legs over the side of the bed and ran her fingers through her hair, which was sticking up in all different directions after the sleep that followed the apparent passing out that she and Emma had done last night in her bed. Lena found herself only wearing a pair of teal boxer briefs, a 'settled' wristband from a bar, and tall white socks. She always knew she was too drunk if she woke up with her socks still on.

She stood, haphazardly grabbing her pack of cigarettes from the end table next to her bed and pulling one out to stick between her lips. She made her way to the window, closing the blinds (or attempting to -- they were too broken to close properly) and feeling along the windowpane for a lighter. She found one, lit the cigarette, and blew some smoke through a crack in the blinds that led to the open window and through the screen. She wasn't supposed to smoke in her room, but obviously that didn't stop her.

She grabbed a pair of sunglasses from the dresser next to the window and slipped them on, sticking a finger between two blinds to make a larger gap for her to look through. The weather was gorgeous -- perfect for going out and getting brunch with Emma, if she wanted to. Which she probably would. Who didn't want brunch the morning after a late night of partying?

Lena crossed one arm in front of her body underneath her bare chest, her other arm bent and holding the cigarette as she thought of a couple different places that she and Emma could go to. They each had their own pros and cons, like servers who made the drinks really strong just for them or groups of really pretentious seniors who Lena couldn't stand normally but especially not when she was hungover.

She took another drag of her cigarette, blowing it out of the window again before turning back to see if Emma had woken up yet from her slumber buried in the huge fluffy comforter on Lena's bed.
    Emma Snow
    Emma Snow
    Wee Bairn

hand in hand [emma] Empty Re: hand in hand [emma]

Post by Emma Snow Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:11 pm

Emma stirred when she felt Lena's body roll into hers, but it only made her snuggle deeper into the covers. She wasn't ready to wake up yet. Jack had found a spot on her pillow, his long neck curled around her head like a halo. Emma felt so comfortable and warm, and not hungover. She never liked getting too drunk when she went out, and actually enjoyed taking care of Lena whenever she went too crazy. Emma was a lot like her mom in that sense, being motherly toward her friends.

She didn't roll over until she smelt the cigarette smoke coming from the direction of her friend. She propped herself up on her elbows, careful to only disturb Jack a little bit. He was awake now too, of course, but he was still comfortable on the pillow he had shared with his clio. Emma was clad in a loose fitting tank top and a pair of Lena's boxers.

She wrinkled her nose at her best friend. "Those are so bad for you," she said, her voice still a little raspy from sleep. "How many times do I have to tell you that?"

Lena's nakedness of course, hadn't phased Emma one bit. She was so use to it by now that she was actually more surprised when Lena slept with clothes on.

"How are you feeling?" Emma asked, noting her sunglasses. "Need some coffee?"
    Lena Koda
    Lena Koda
    Wee Bairn

Post by Lena Koda Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:45 pm

"Those are so bad for you. How many times do I have to tell you that?"

Lena looked directly at Emma (though she probably couldn't tell because of the sunglasses) as she took another long drag of her cigarette. She turned to blow the smoke out of the window again, leaning against the wall and looking back to Emma.

"Coffee would be good," she said with a nod, ashing her cigarette in a dirty cup on the windowsill. "Brunch is in order, definitely. You got any cravings?"

Apollo popped his little head out from the blanket next to Emma and Jack, stretching his tiny legs and yawning widely before groggily making his way to his clio's feet to lay back down in a big sweater on the floor. Lena poked Apollo's furry body with her toe, which resulted only in his ear flicking in reaction. Lena smiled and looked back to Emma.
    Emma Snow
    Emma Snow
    Wee Bairn

Post by Emma Snow Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:56 pm

Emma couldn't exactly tell if Lena was looking at her or not, but she wrinkled her nose at her anyway. She pushed herself up into a sitting position, keeping the blanket on her legs. She ran a hand through her sleep matted hair, shaking her hand a little to fluff it up. Through a yawn she said, "Brunch sounds fantastic!" She rubbed her eyes before continuing, "Mimosas and bacon please!"

Emma reached up to her hair again, and began to gather it all up into a top knot. When she felt satisfied that all of the strands of hair were up, she pulled the hair tie on her wrist off, and wrapped up her bun twice. Hesitantly, she threw the blanket off of her legs, then turned to drape them over the side of the bed. Emma stood, then stretched her arms high into the air, her back cracking a little as she did so. She placed her hands on her hips and a shiver went through her spine. "It's a little chilly in here," she remarked, then lazily looked around the room for the jeans she wore last night. "Does it look nice out there?"

Finally, she found her jeans, and grabbed them from off the floor, but just held them there, feeling too lazy to pull them on just yet.
    Lena Koda
    Lena Koda
    Wee Bairn

Post by Lena Koda Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:02 pm

"Mimosas and bacon it is, boss!" Lena responded with a nod, sticking her cigarette in her mouth as she leaned down to grab her pants from the floor and clumsily slide her legs into them.

"Does it look nice out there?"

Lena balanced her cigarette on a dirty cup that sat atop her dresser before opening a drawer to grab a loose white tank top to throw on. "It's too bright," she said with a light laugh, "but it looks gorgeous. We'll be able to sit outside for sure. Hopefully no snot-nosed students will be making fools of themselves out there."

She found some probably-dirty socks on the floor and put them on, followed by some shoes that were tossed in different corners of her room. She tossed another sock that she found on the ground at Emma's back playfully.

"You have fun last night?" she said, trying to remember what had even happened. At some point she stopped remembering and had just woken up in bed. She had mastered the act of getting home safely...or at least not losing Emma, who made sure she got home safe. ;)
    Emma Snow
    Emma Snow
    Wee Bairn

Post by Emma Snow Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:06 pm

Lena wrote:Hopefully no snot-nosed students will be making fools of themselves out there.

Emma stuck out her tongue and said, "Hey! We're still a part of those snot-nosed students!"

Not for long, however. Emma couldn't wait to graduate and finally be a part of the real world. Redfern was fun, but she was ready to actually do good in society. She turned and draped her jeans over Lena's bed as she listened to her talk, then pulled the boxers shorts down and off of her legs. She tossed them on the floor, near other dirty clothes littered about, then turned to pull her jeans on. As she did so, she felt the sock hit her back.

Emma turned, a smirk on her face, "I did," she replied. "Did you have fun last night?"

Lena always had a tendency to get super wasted whenever they went out, but it was okay. Emma found it quite hilarious, watching over her friend and joining in on her shenanigans. It was always fun recalling the night before the next day, reminding Lena of all the "bad" things she did.
    Lena Koda
    Lena Koda
    Wee Bairn

Post by Lena Koda Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:18 am

"I think I had a good time?" Lena said jokingly, completely unsure of what had happened the night before. "You probably know more about my night than I do, punk."

Lena collapsed onto the bed, looking up at Emma as she dressed. "You snot-nosed student," she teased, even though Lena was obviously a student as well.

"What would I ever do without you, my wonderful best friend and drunken caretaker?" she asked, reaching her hand out to hold Emma's before getting even more dramatic. "My friend soulmate, beautiful wonder woman." She blew a few kisses to Emma playfully.
    Emma Snow
    Emma Snow
    Wee Bairn

Post by Emma Snow Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:23 pm

"Well," Emma replied, tapping her chin thoughtfully. "You got us kicked out of Valentine's for flashing your tits again!" She giggled, "I think you'd be thrown in Nabakza by now if it weren't for me."

She held onto her best friend's hand with an amused look on her face as she proclaimed her love for her. Emma would forever be thankful for Lena. She couldn't imagine her life without her, she really was her soulmate, her clio.

"You're too cute," Emma teased after Lena was done. "What am I going to do with you?"
    Lena Koda
    Lena Koda
    Wee Bairn

Post by Lena Koda Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:18 pm

Lena nodded along as Emma recapped their night. Sounded about right!

"What am I going to do with you?"

"Probably marry me," she said, making a 'you-love-me' look at Emma. "You ready to head out?" she asked, rolling onto her back and putting her hands behind her head lazily. "I promise I won't make a fool of myself today, just as a treat for you, heh."
    Emma Snow
    Emma Snow
    Wee Bairn

Post by Emma Snow Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:52 pm

Emma felt a weird flutter in her chest when Lena mentioned marrying her, but she quickly ignored it, and pushed it back in the back of her mind. She leaned over and kissed Lena's forehead affectionately.

"Let's go," she said in a teasing tone. "You alcoholic."

The two of them left, walking hand-in-hand, toward their brunch destination.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content