this place is a prison ;; anders

Alaska Angelo
    Squabby Bobby

this place is a prison ;; anders

Post by Alaska Angelo on Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:31 pm

Ali had been beneath the dirt for a few days before Anders finally broke and took her above ground. The trip to Adhbhar had been cold, dark, and quick. They had moved by moonlight, and most of the time he had to carry her over his shoulder because her ankles were chained, and it was hard for her to move quickly. Ali felt so exhausted and weak. She hadn’t been eating. She couldn’t stomach anything, nor did she want anything from him anyway. She knew she had to eat though, she couldn’t be stubborn forever.

When they reached Adhbhar, her heart pounded in excitement and hope. On the horizon, she could see the mountains where the estate she grew up in was tucked away. She was so close to her parents she felt like she could call out to them and they’d come running to her rescue. However, she and Anders kept walking, into the more city-like area of her homeland. It scared her to think about how close he had been to her and her family all this time.

Eventually they came upon an apartment building. Her new prison. It was so early in the morning, no sound was heard other than a lone wolf howl coming from the direction of the mountains. She didn’t dare call out to anyone. She had seen what Anders’ anger looked like, she was too afraid to spark it up again. Anders was like a bomb, ready to explode at any time. Terrifying and unpredictable.

When they entered his apartment, it looked just as Ali had imagined it would. Dark and looming, just like him. She stood by the door, ankles still shackled, hugging herself, unsure of what to do next.
    Anders Byrnes (Nolan)
    Borkon Lover

Re: this place is a prison ;; anders

Post by Anders Byrnes (Nolan) on Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:03 pm

Anders was so relieved to finally be home with Alaska. He'd spent so much time planning this, and it all seemed like a dream. She had definitely been more defiant than he could have ever imagined, but this was a time of big change and he couldn't have predicted how she'd handle it.

He wished she wouldn't have been so stubborn, though.

Once they arrived in the apartment, he locked the doors (with about five different locks that he'd installed) and he eventually turned on the light. The place looked just like it did when he'd left: clean, precise, and what he thought might be welcoming. (He was never great at interior decorating.) The place was surprisingly large, even if it did look a bit dingy.

On the small kitchen table sat a teddy bear that he'd bought for her a few years ago. Anders liked it but its eyes did look a little dead, admittedly. It was also a bit dusty now.

Even though the lights were on, a lot of the apartment was still dark. There weren't many installed lights, so he had lamps strewn throughout the place. He quickly walked over to a lamp in the living room, turning it on so she could see where she was walking more. The living room housed a used, lumpy couch and a small coffee table with some women's magazines on it.

"It doesn't look like much, but I was told it was 'worn in' and comfortable," he offered regarding the couch as he looked around the place. He'd bought all of the furniture at random stores and garage sales. He didn't need much, but wanted her to have a home-feel.

"Please let me make something for you to eat," he said, still in the living room. "I made sure to stock the place for when we got here, so I have plenty to work with." It was all canned food, and Anders wasn't much of a cook, but she was going to die if she didn't eat soon.

He made his way back toward Alaska, and which was also closer to the kitchen. "You can sit down, I can bring it to you, if you'll eat." He offered a smile which was supposed to be soft, but he just clearly wasn't good at that.
    Alaska Angelo
    Squabby Bobby

Post by Alaska Angelo on Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:23 pm

Ali still stood there by the door, watching Anders move around the apartment, turning on lights and rearranging a few things before approaching her again. Now that she could see better, the apartment didn’t look terrible. If this were a normal circumstance, she’d like being here. But she was shackled, and unable to leave.

“I should eat,” she said, finally giving in. She had to admit that she was starving. Ali moved her hands to cross her arms over her stomach, but the rattling of her cuffs reminded her that she was still a prisoner. She bit her bottom lip nervously, then lifted up a hand to brush a piece of hair out of her face, pulling the other hand with it. Her scalp was so itchy. She hadn’t showered since the day of the party. She was even still wearing the same oversized sweater, though it was snagged and a bit stretched now. She imagined that she probably smelt great.

“Can I,” she said quietly. “Can I take a shower?”

Ali really didn’t want to shower in the same apartment that Anders was occupying, but she didn’t want to feel this disgusting anymore, either.
    Anders Byrnes (Nolan)
    Borkon Lover

Post by Anders Byrnes (Nolan) on Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:32 pm

"Yes, of course!" Anders answered. "This is your home, too. You can do whatever you'd like in it."

Anders said this with the understanding that all of the windows had bars on them so she couldn't escape, and none of the interior doors could be locked. He had few heavy items that could be used to barricade a door, and had mason jars filled with dirt and stones in case anything drastic happened.

He wanted her to feel free, but also knew that she wasn't truly free. Not yet -- not until she proved that she wouldn't run away. This place was definitely better than the bunker, which he felt bad for even exposing her to, but it would be even better once he was sure that she'd stick around. Maybe they could even venture to the market together someday. She'd likely have to get a wig (he didn't want to force her to dye her beautiful hair), or wear something to cover her face...but they'd figure that out when the time came.

"I'll get started on your meal," he said, pointing in the direction of the bathroom. "The washroom is over there, and you'll find a towel in there with your name on it. It's quite soft." He glanced down at her chains, but made no attempt to remove them. "Let me know if you need help with anything." With a nod, he turned his back to her and headed into the kitchen.

Meanwhile, the locks he'd installed melded together to lock the two of them in. He'd installed them with stone, of course, so that she couldn't just unlock the door and leave on her own.
    Alaska Angelo
    Squabby Bobby

Post by Alaska Angelo on Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:53 pm

Ali shuffled awkwardly toward the direction of the bathroom, chains clanking as she went. You could hear her from a mile away, she thought, laughing internally. Abraham, who had been mostly encouraging and trying to keep his clio hopeful, couldn’t help but chuckle a little himself. In such a hopeless situation, it was nice that the two of them could still laugh a little.

She finally reached the bathroom, sighing and shaking her head. He really did have a towel with her name on it. Ali looked at herself in the mirror. Her curly hair that she had inherited from both her parents was frizzy and tangled. It looked like a literal bird nest. She didn’t even recognize the girl staring back at her. She looked sickly, with bags under her eyes and dirt on her cheeks. She couldn’t wait to bathe.

Ali turned to the shower and switched it on to let the water warm up before trying to take off her sweater. This feat proved to be extremely difficult with the handcuffs. Her face turned beet red with anger and embarrassment.

“He wants to help me,” she said out loud to Abraham, her voice shaking. “He wants to help me undress.”

Anders promised he wouldn’t hurt her as long as she stayed in line, but would he...would he actually harm her sexually? Ali grew terrified, but she had no choice. She poked her head outside of the bathroom door and called for him.

“Anders?!” She tried not to sound panicked. “Turns out I need your help!”

She hated him more than anything right now.
    Anders Byrnes (Nolan)
    Borkon Lover

Post by Anders Byrnes (Nolan) on Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:04 pm

There she is, Anders thought to himself once Alaska finally called for his help. She was either going to shower in the sweater, or ask for his help. This was a good sign.

He put down the can that he was opening and headed into the bathroom, where Alaska stood helplessly. This was all rooted in his love for her, but he was finding himself a bit more sadistic than he'd ever thought himself to be.

"Raise your hands over your head, dear," he said softly as he lightly grabbed the bottom of the large sweater that hung over her body. She did as she was told, which he was happy about, and he slowly raised his hands (and therefore the sweater) up her torso. His fingers touched her skin as he did so, feeling over her ribs, next to her breasts, and up her arms. The chains seemed to melt around the sweater as he lifted it off of her.

He folded the sweater and left it on the lid of the toilet, moving so he was again standing in front of her. "I suppose you'll need help with these as well," he said, placing his thumbs between her underwear and skin on each hip. Bending down, he did the same to her legs as he'd done to her torso and arms, taking his time and slipping the underwear off.

After setting them neatly on the lid of the toilet, he stood in front of her one last time. "You're beautiful," he breathed, taking his thumb and moving it along her collar bone as he looked over her body. He wasn't sexually aroused -- he wasn't sure if he actually could be, at least in the way that others seemed to describe it -- but he was pleased. She was being so good.

"Enjoy your bathing," he said as he turned and walked out of the bathroom, closing the door behind him.
    Alaska Angelo
    Squabby Bobby

Post by Alaska Angelo on Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:29 pm

Anders made her skin crawl, and Ali’s skin was still crawling even after he left. She felt disgusted and exposed. She wanted to spit in his face, kick his groin, beat him over the head with a bat. Ali never had such violent thoughts before, Anders brought out the worst in her. Looking at her like a piece of meat. She felt so violated and angry. She wanted to scream and cry at the same time.

Ali took several deep breaths to calm herself, not entering the shower until she stopped shaking. Washing herself was also difficult, especially her backside, but there was no way in hell she was going to let Anders wash her. Though Abraham was small, he helped her scrub her back the best he could until she felt satisfied. She allowed herself to forget about her current situation, and lavished the feeling of warm water running down her body. It felt so wonderful finally getting to bathe.

When she was finished, she sopped up as much water from her hair as she could with her new personalized towel, then wrapped it around her body. She decided that she was never going to wear her sweater or those panties ever again, and vowed to burn them if she ever got a chance. She would just have to borrow some of his clothes.

Much to Ali’s dismay, she realized that she was going to have to go out to Anders in nothing but the towel. Once again feeling exposed and angry.

“I need fresh clothes,” she demanded when she shuffled back out into the kitchen. “I’m not putting that dirty sweater back on.”

Ali knew she was being snotty, but she didn’t care. He didn’t deserve politeness right now.
    Anders Byrnes (Nolan)
    Borkon Lover

Post by Anders Byrnes (Nolan) on Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:41 pm

Anders couldn't help but imagine his and Alaska's future together as she showered. While he loved her no matter what she looked like, he was glad that she was going to look a bit more normal after a good cleaning. She had been looking a bit disheveled the past few days, though he couldn't blame her for that.

By the time she finished and came out of the bathroom, she was demanding clothes. Ha, as if he hadn't thought of that.

He turned away from the pot of canned veggies that he was sautéing on the stovetop, looking at her standing in front of him. He almost liked the strength behind her voice -- she seemed less empty that way. Still, he wished she'd asked more nicely.

"Of course," he said, pointing this time toward a different door. "I've laid out a few options for you on our bed. There's more in the closet and dresser if you don't like your options, but I tried to pick things you'd like." He turned back to his cooking, stirring the sizzling veggies. He wondered what she'd pick out for herself.
    Alaska Angelo
    Squabby Bobby

Post by Alaska Angelo on Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:04 pm

Ali definitely did not like the way he said “our bed.” She wanted to gag, standing there in front of him. Without a word she turned clumsily on her heal and began to shuffle toward the door, only to stop, feeling heat rise to her face. She was still shackled and cuffed. He was going to have to help her dress.

“Anders...” she hesitated, trying to think. “Can you...can you take these off, please?” She turned around to face him, trying to look as pouty and innocent as she could. “So I can dress?”

Ali wasn’t sure if it was going to work, but she had to try. If she could get out of him touching her skin like that again, she’d do anything. “I promise I’ll get dressed as fast as I can,” she added, quickly. “Then you can slap them back on as soon as I’m out!”

Would he do it?
    Anders Byrnes (Nolan)
    Borkon Lover

Post by Anders Byrnes (Nolan) on Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:10 pm

Anders heard a different tone in Alaska's voice, one that intrigued him. Was she trying to baby him into letting her free? He turned to look at her, seeing desperation and innocence in her face.

Anders, Roanoke warned, she could run.

Where will she go? She can't escape from here.

Then why don't you just take the cuffs off for good? Roanoke pressed, knowing that Anders was against the idea as she was. Anders huffed.

He walked toward her, hands on his hips. "How about this," he started, ready to offer her a choice. He liked giving her some power every now and then. "I can take them off temporarily, but I'll stand and watch to make sure no funny business happens...or I can help dress you and we keep them on."

While he was giving her a choice, he also didn't want her to get the idea that he was going to let her walk around without cuffs whenever she asked. Part of him honestly hated seeing her walk around in those chains -- it was barbaric -- but it was for his own assurance and safety, so he knew she'd have them for a little while longer.
    Alaska Angelo
    Squabby Bobby

Post by Alaska Angelo on Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:28 pm

Ali should have known that he’d offer her something like this, but she bristled anyway. She opened her mouth to make some snotty retort but Abraham stopped her.

We have to play his games, Ali. He said sadly, Or it’s never going to get better for us.

He was right, and she knew it.

“Fine,” she said with a nod. “You can...watch me get dressed.”

Ali felt like she was going to puke again, though this was better than his fingers on her skin. They entered the bedroom together, and she had to stop herself from shaking her head. Everything he had laid out for her was exactly something she would have bought for herself. He literally knew everything about her. She shivered. Once her chains were removed she almost yelped in excitement. She rubbed her wrists vigorously before getting dressed. Not bothering to put on a bra or underwear (she didn’t want to be naked in front of him any longer than she needed to be) she opted for a simple pair of black yoga pants and a plain maroon colored, zip-up hoody. She tried her best to throw her new clothes on without letting the towel slip off of her body, but unfortunately had to expose her upper half to her creepy captor again. Once dressed she took her creepy, personalized towel and wrapped it around her head to soak more water up from her hair.

“I’m impressed,” she admitted. “I probably would have purchased this myself.” Then she hesitantly held out her wrists, waiting for him to recuff her. She wasn’t stupid, if she tried to run he’d catch her in a heartbeat. There was no point in trying to overpower him, either. He was much stronger and more skilled with his eilemaiden, and she definitely had noticed the jars full of dirt scattered around the apartment.
    Anders Byrnes (Nolan)
    Borkon Lover

Post by Anders Byrnes (Nolan) on Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:37 pm

While Anders definitely did watch Alaska get undressed, it was mostly from the corner of his eye. He could tell how uncomfortable she was, and didn't want it to be that way. He mostly just wanted to make sure she knew that he was watching, that he was in control, and that she couldn't escape. He hoped this dynamic might shift soon, and that they might be equals. But this was the situation, for now.

"I'm pleased to hear that you like your clothes," he said. "I quite like them as well."

He watched as she, like a well-trained pet, put her wrists back out for him to cuff. He wanted so badly to let her be free without them, but knew that was impossible. Instead, he made them thinner and less tight -- though still incredibly difficult, if not impossible, to get off.

"It won't have to be this way forever," he said softly. "I'm excited for the day where we can live amongst one another, hand in hand, without shackles or barriers or locks. Just prove to me that you can and will, and in time it will change. We're destined to be together, I'm sure of it."

Her ankle shackles were a bit more elongated and lighter in weight, allowing her to make larger and easier strides when she walked. "You're doing quite well," he said plainly as he left to finish up her meal.
    Alaska Angelo
    Squabby Bobby

Post by Alaska Angelo on Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:54 pm

He's so delusional, Ali thought to herself, as she watched him walk back to the kitchen. Delusional and creepy.

She was however grateful for the loosening of her chains. She started to walk around and explore the bedroom a little bit more, and realized how much easier it was to move around. She looked through the drawers of the dresser and at the clothes in the closet. Everything he had gotten for her was so on point to her tastes that it looked like she was just digging through the dresser of her dorm. He knew so much about her, how many years had he been watching her? She left the bedroom to explore the living room. Her stomach growled when the scent of food wafted through the air. She was starving, she realized. There was no point in refusing food from him anymore, it wasn't helping anything.

Ali approached one of the windows in the living room, and peeked out from behind the curtains. It was still dark, but she could tell that the sun was beginning to rise over the horizon. To her dismay the windows were barred, though she shouldn't have been surprised. Sighing, she turned from the window and walked toward the couch to sit. She pulled the towel from her head and began to weave her fingers through her wet hair, trying her best to detangle it. It was hard and a little awkward with the chains around her wrists, but she managed.

Ali sat there in silence for a moment before finally speaking outloud, "I...I can't wait to eat," she spoke softly. "And go to bed in a real bed..."

She felt that if she tried to talk normally with him, maybe he would grow to trust her more, and he'd be more likely to remove her shackles sooner than later.
    Anders Byrnes (Nolan)
    Borkon Lover

Post by Anders Byrnes (Nolan) on Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:42 pm

Anders was pleased that Ali was starting to wander around the place on her own. Hopefully that meant she was starting to warm up to the apartment, and to their lives together. The way she spoke to him even seemed a bit different, more casual and lighthearted. He imagined seeing her wake up in the morning, drink coffee at the kitchen table, maybe read the newspaper.

While he was confident in his plan, he did realize that there were some unfortunate aspects of this entire situation. Ali could never see her family again, or any of her friends. She'd never be able to bring Anders home to 'meet the parents,' or whatever clio do when they've found their true love.

Anders didn't have anyone like that in his life, and he wondered if Ali would be sad about that. He lived quite a solitary life, but that didn't mean that Ali couldn't make friends with the other women in this town. She would just have to change her appearance enough to not be recognized.

Anders smiled as he mixed the food in the pot. He just knew Ali would find a way to be happy here in Adhbhar with him.

"I got you a mattress with great consumer reviews!" he said loudly from the kitchen to her. "I'm sure you'll love it. It's much more comfortable than the dirt trap we were staying in before."
    Alaska Angelo
    Squabby Bobby

Post by Alaska Angelo on Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:33 pm

Ali chuckled in disbelief, though to Anders it probably just sounded like a chuckle of amusement. How thoughtful he was, she thought sarcastically. She pushed herself up off the couch, grabbing the towel as she did so. “I’m going back to the bathroom to brush out my hair,” she said, walking toward the direction of the bathroom.

She hung the towel on the towel rack to dry, then began to look through the drawers of the bathroom sink until she found a brush. It was unused, as far as she could tell, and she assumed he must have gotten it for her. Ali brushed out her hair, staring intently at herself in the mirror. She looked like the same woman she always had been, but everything was different now. Her life was never going to be the same, whether she got out of this place or not.

We have to get out of here, she said to her daemon. There’s got to be something we can do.

Abraham didn’t say anything, but he nodded in agreement. Once Ali was satisfied with her hair, she exited the bathroom to return to the bedroom, wanting to test out this “great consumer reviewed” mattress. She sat, and was surprised by how cushy it was. She could fall asleep right there if she wasn’t so creeped out. Ali studied the bedroom that she was expected to share with her captor, and noticed a small box on what was probably Anders’ dresser that she hadn’t noticed before. She stood and walked toward the dresser, reaching out and picking up the box to study it. It was a small wooden one, with a simple latch that wasn’t locked, and she was able to easily unhook it. Something inside of her was screaming to keep the box closed, but the other part of her couldn’t stop herself. Ali nearly dropped the box when she saw what was inside. Several pictures of women were photographed. Some were tied up, some looked like they had been beaten, some of them even looked dead. They all had one thing in common though, they were all blonde with blue eyes. Just like Ali. She set the box down, unable to look at them anymore, tears were welling up into her eyes. She was going to die here if she didn’t get out soon.

Ali turned with a start when she heard something at the bedroom door. There stood Anders, looking at her with a strange look on his face. Did he know that she saw them? He had to have.

“Anders...” she whispered. “I didn’t hear you come in...”
    Anders Byrnes (Nolan)
    Borkon Lover

Post by Anders Byrnes (Nolan) on Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:57 pm

As Anders finished up their meal, he imagined what Alaska might say when he would later bring up that they would be sharing the same bed. No matter how she responded, this was something he wasn't willing to budge on, not anymore. He'd done his waiting. They were home now, and they were going to start acting like it. He did hope that she would take it well, though.

Finally done with their food, he fixed their plates and set them down on the small kitchen table before he went looking for her. As he entered the room that she was in, he saw exactly what she was looking at. It didn't phase him much -- if he'd wanted to hide it, he would have.

"I spent a lot of time preparing for us to be together," he said plainly, as if photos like those were fairly common to have or keep. "I had to test my strategies out, gain hands-on experience with varying techniques...I had to be sure that once I came for you, that it would work and we would be together. Those women meant nothing to me, but Alaska, you do."

The way he spoke about the photos made it seem like he'd been caught talking to another woman on the side. He didn't find much wrong with what he'd done -- he knew it was illegal, but he felt little to no guilt for it. His actions were all in the name of love, which he imagined she'd understand.
    Alaska Angelo
    Squabby Bobby

Post by Alaska Angelo on Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:52 pm

"Anders," Ali replied, her voice shaking. "What happened to those women?" She wasn't sure why she asked, and wished that she hadn't as soon as the words left her mouth, but she couldn't take them back now. The way he spoke to her, made her sick. How could he talk like it was completely normal to have pictures of battered women inside of a box? Ali had taken a couple steps back without realizing it, wanting to be as far away from Anders as she could. She knew what his answer was going to be, she was one hundred percent positive that all of these women were dead. All of these innocent women. They all had lives before this monster found them. Sisters, daughters, nieces, girlfriends, friends. One of them could have been a doctor, another could have been an aspiring author or artist, a teacher. Ali internally mourned for these women, their lives taken away too soon, by this lunatic.
    Anders Byrnes (Nolan)
    Borkon Lover

Post by Anders Byrnes (Nolan) on Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:58 am

Anders looked Ali directly in the eye without flinching at the question.

"You don't need to worry about them, Alaska," he said dryly. His expression was stern, but he always looked like that. "Now let's put these away and have some dinner before it gets cold. You haven't eaten at all since we left and I'm worried about your health."

Anders genuinely had no idea why Alaska seemed so concerned. Those pictures were old news. He mainly kept the photos as a reminder of everything he'd been through in order to get here, to be sharing this home with Alaska and starting their lives together. One day soon, he'd take pictures with Alaska so he could later look back at the beginning of their journey. It was just something he did for special occasions in his life.

Instead of stepping forward and taking the photos from her hands, shoving them back in the box, and leading her directly to her food (all of which he wanted to do), he decided to try a more hands-off approach to see how she'd act when he gave her a choice.

"Your food is on the table," he said simply before turning and leaving. He took a seat at the table and waited for her, not wanting to eat until she joined him.
    Alaska Angelo
    Squabby Bobby

Post by Alaska Angelo on Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:31 pm

Ali felt so distraught and flabbergasted by Anders' nonchalant-ness. This man was a complete psychopath. Showed no remorse what-so-ever for these women who were probably dead. All dead because of Ali. She knew that it really wasn't her fault that all these women died, but she couldn't help but blame herself anyway.

She placed the box back where she found it, and stood in the bedroom, her arms at her sides. She started blankly at the doorway where Anders once stood, not sure of what to do next.

Eventually, Abraham gently nudged her with his beak. We should go eat, he said softly. You really haven't eaten for days.

Wordlessly, Ali went to move her legs, but realized she couldn't feel them, so lifted a few inches from the floor instead and floated out of the bedroom like a ghost to join her capture for dinner. She sat down across from him, staring at nothing in particular and slowly began to nibble at her dinner.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:02 pm