cross my mind [mollie]

Mollie Sterling
    Squabby Bobby

Re: cross my mind [mollie]

Post by Mollie Sterling on Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:31 am

Mollie laughed as she scooted onto her butt. "I'm okay!" she told him, noticing his worry and feeling her insides swell. This was definitely a new feeling. She pushed it aside and continued to laugh at herself. "But my ice cream!" She gestured to the extremely sad looking rosewater sorbet and laughed again.

She dusted her hands off on her jeans and made to stand up but felt the same sharp pain in her ankle as soon as she tried to push off on it. "Ohhh," she groaned, more annoyed at herself than anything. "Not only did I drop the ice cream, I think I sprained my ankle." She looked up at Kris apologetically. Did she look like as much of a mess as she felt?
    Kristo Lilas
    Borkon Lover

Post by Kristo Lilas on Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:40 am

Kristo frowned. "Oh no," he noted as Mollie stood up on her own, barely. He reached out his hand to help her balance, if she'd take the offer.

"Oh, don't worry about the ice cream," he noted, looking down at her ankle. "We can always get you more. We could get you more now if you wanted!" He felt that maybe he was acting a bit more excitable than usual...perhaps since he'd taken her there, and she'd hurt herself. Was it his fault then?

Maybe you shouldn't have taken her here in the first place, his daemon suggested with an eyeroll. He knew this was his subconscious, but ultimately...they were here, and he was going to work with it. He had invited her here and she had possibly sprained her ankle. What could he do to help?

"Can I help you in any way?" he offered, wanting to help however he could. He felt awful about all this.
    Mollie Sterling
    Squabby Bobby

Post by Mollie Sterling on Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:46 am

When he reached out she took his arm and smiled a silly smile. Mollie did not usually smile silly smiles, but she couldn't help it. She laughed when he offered to take her back to Roomy's right now to replace her cone. "I think I can do without more ice cream," she laughed. "But as much as I like this place, maybe we should head back up to the road? I have a feeling I'll have a hard time maneuvering around down here."

She tried to turn to go back the way they'd come and accidentally put too much weight on her hurt ankle. Without meaning to, she fell forward, right into Kris' arms. "Oh!" she exclaimed. Oh gods this was so embarrassing and just so silly. She looked up and right into his eyes, as his face was close and he was already looking down at her.

Gods, was he so unbelievably attractive.
    Kristo Lilas
    Borkon Lover

Post by Kristo Lilas on Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:55 am

"But as much as I like this place, maybe we should head back up to the road? I have a feeling I'll have a hard time maneuvering around down here."

"Yeah, definitely, it can be hard to maneuver --" his out-loud thoughts were interrupted by her sudden fall into him. Her entire body fell into his entire body, his arm wrapped around her body and their faces so close together.

Their lips...so close together.

Don't you dare, Holst said from a slight distance. She's a student! Holst warned.

Kris didn't move, but that was part of the problem -- Kris held Mollie there, as close as they were, looking right into her eyes. His lips did curl into a smirk as they looked at each other, inches away. He wasn't blushing or nervous or confused. He just looked at Mollie matter-of-factly, as if their lack of distance apart had just instinctually happened. Part of it felt like it had -- like their lips weren't far apart because for some reason it was meant to be.
    Mollie Sterling
    Squabby Bobby

Post by Mollie Sterling on Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:07 am

Mollie's heart thumped in her chest. She, too, noticed the proximity of their lips. She could feel his breath on her face, and she wondered if that meant he could feel her beating heart and its out of control racing. She'd frozen in place, completely overwhelmed with the idea of Kris holding her and his lips being so close that if she just leaned up a hair...that when he smiled a smirkish grin she lost it.

She laughed so abruptly that she buried her face in his chest, not wanting to do it into his face. "I'm sorry, I am such a klutz!" she said through her laughter. "I just--" she pulled her head back up and looked at him again. "And you! You saved me and your ice cream!" she told him. He was so cute and funny and...

Okay, okay, Olivier chastized. He'd been holding his little birdy breath as his clio and her TEACHER stared longingly into each other's eyes, but he'd had enough. Hobble your little injured body back up to the road.
    Kristo Lilas
    Borkon Lover

Post by Kristo Lilas on Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:20 am

Kris laughed along with Mollie, blushing lightly as her face nuzzled into his chest. He hadn't really dated in a while, so having a beautiful woman so close wasn't something he was used to.

This isn't a date, Holst reminded him. Kris was perfectly aware of this.

"And you! You saved me and your ice cream!"

Kris chuckled, helping Mollie back onto her feet but offering his arm to keep her steady. "I'm not sure I really saved you, I mostly just caught you...but my ice cream I definitely saved." He winked and took a lick from his cone.

"Do you...want to try some?" he said, unsure if she'd find it really gross or weird to share his ice cream. He wanted to offer anyway, considering this whole go-get-ice-cream thing turned into a possibly-sprained-ankle and no-ice-cream-thing for Mollie.
    Mollie Sterling
    Squabby Bobby

Post by Mollie Sterling on Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:16 pm

Mollie was not sure at this point that tasting Kris' ice cream was the best thing to do. Tasting a friend's ice cream would be harmless...licking a very attractive teacher's ice cream when there was already so much sexual tension was probably the opposite of harmless.

Sexual tension. That was definitely the word to describe this ~thing~ that was going on between them. He had to feel it too, right? Mollie felt a mixture of shame and thrill and was unable to reconcile the two feelings. She avoided embarrassment, avoided shame. Her least favorite feeling was the sense of being in over her head. Right now she was feeling all three of those things.

Still, deciding it would be impolite to refuse, she dipped a finger into his ice cream and then brought it to her lips. It seemed like a compromise--seemed like the best way to taste it without, coming across in the wrong way. She popped her finger into her mouth.

It was delicious like she knew it would be. "I can see why it's your favorite," she told him.

Now go home, Olivier instructed. He did not like this, not at all. And the fact that Mollie KNEW it was weird and wasn't immediately escaping the situation did not bode well with him.
    Kristo Lilas
    Borkon Lover

Post by Kristo Lilas on Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:36 am

As soon as Kristo asked if Mollie wanted some of his ice cream, he realized how bad of an idea it was. She was his student -- she wasn't in a place to just refuse something he was offering. He felt awful, and felt even worse when she licked the ice cream off of her finger and he felt the sensation of intense tingles crawl all over his body.

He immediately put his focus on the ground in order to avoid giving creepy and gross looks at her body. What in the world was happening here between them.

"Yeah," he responded with a light laugh, looking at the path ahead of them. "Let's get you back, huh?" he offered, looking down at her ankle. "Do you think you need to go to the nurse on campus? Or maybe I could grab you an ice pack? Or at least give you a pass not to come to class," he said with another chuckle.

Please don't come to class, he thought to himself and his daemon jokingly considering how incredibly awkward, weird, and sexually tense this entire situation had turned out to be.
    Mollie Sterling
    Squabby Bobby

Post by Mollie Sterling on Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:12 am

The two clio, friends, or student and teacher, or co-mentors, or whatever they were slowly made the trek back to campus. On the way back they made small-talk, some of which felt more sexually-charged than others. Or maybe it was just Mollie thinking of it that way? She couldn't be sure anymore. The close proximity of their bodies definitely helped fuel the thoughts she was having about their relationship.

Eventually Kris left her at her dorm, with Mollie's promise that she would have her Ughdarrian roommate keep her ankle cool with ice.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:18 pm