Amelia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

fuck you -cillian-

Petra Lovison
    Petra Lovison
    Squabby Bobby

fuck you -cillian- Empty fuck you -cillian-

Post by Petra Lovison Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:50 pm

For once in Petra's life, things had been going well. She'd had a nice vacation, gotten laid, spent some time with Pia...but apparent-fucking-ly it was Petra's lot in life to have everything go to shit just when she was thinking maybe she'd let herself be happy. The day after her night with Henri, Axel had told her how he'd had a run in with that piece-of-shit half-brother of his. And of fucking course, that meant that their bigger-piece-of-shit father was somewhere on the island too.

Ever since then, Petra had pretty much just been waiting for him to show up somewhere. The asshole never missed a chance to ruin her day if he could. And hell, even if he didn't show up, just knowing he was somewhere nearby was enough to fuck up her whole vacation. Goddammit.

At least it was their last day here, so he wouldn't have that much of a chance to be a nuisance. Petra was actually on her way to meet up with everyone for lunch, before they headed to the docks.
    Cillian Reyes
    Cillian Reyes
    Borkon Lover

fuck you -cillian- Empty Re: fuck you -cillian-

Post by Cillian Reyes Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:13 pm

Cillian had been waiting for Petra to leave what he knew to be her sister's place, where she was apparently staying for the weekend. He was smoking an unecessarily-large cigar, and let out a huge cloud of thick smoke as he saw Petra leave the house.

Finally, gods damn.

Ares had been circling above, keeping a close eye on everything happening in the nearby area. When Petra opened the door, Ares immediately descended and landed on Cillian's shoulder. Cillian started to follow Petra, Ares released a deafening and threatening caw when they got close enough for her to turn around and see them in plain view. He took another long drag of his cigar and smirked.
    Petra Lovison
    Petra Lovison
    Squabby Bobby

Post by Petra Lovison Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:24 pm

As if on cue, since Petra had just been thinking about him, she saw the huge tattooed douchebag out of the corner of her eye. Great, had be been fucking stalking her at Pia's house or something? She made no indication that she'd seen him and just kept walking, despite the fact that he was following her now. She had every intention of ignoring him until his ugly-ass bird let out a godawful shriek.

She stopped and slowly turned around, rolling her eyes as she did so. "The fuck do you want?" she asked dryly. Pissed as she was, there was one thing she was actually relieved about; if Cillian was here, it meant he had chosen to annoy her instead of Axel. Silver linings.
    Cillian Reyes
    Cillian Reyes
    Borkon Lover

Post by Cillian Reyes Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:24 pm

Cillian's smile widened as Petra turned around and addressed him. He continued to slowly walk closer.

"I heard you were fucking Henrik again," he started bluntly, putting his cigar in his mouth as he adjusted the large watch on his right wrist with his left hand. Random fingers on each hand sported bulky rings, tattoos, and scars. He continued to speak with the cigar still hanging from his lips. "Thought maybe you'd wanna have a go with a real man again, since you apparently forgot."

After a deep intake, smoke flooded from his mouth and slithered its way across his features into the air. Ares ruffled his feathers and both Cillian and his daemon looked directly and piercingly at Petra.
    Petra Lovison
    Petra Lovison
    Squabby Bobby

Post by Petra Lovison Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:38 pm

Petra met Cillian's gaze and held it, completely unfazed. What, did he think he was being intimidating or something? She was still angry, but she hid it behind a bored expression.

"Oh, did one come here with you then?" she asked, looking around farcically in response to his 'real man' comment. Gods, she couldn't believe she'd ever been attracted to this fuckstick. She wanted to go back in time and smack her twenty-two year-old self across the face.
    Cillian Reyes
    Cillian Reyes
    Borkon Lover

Post by Cillian Reyes Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:31 am

Cillian let out a quick laugh. "Well at least your horrible sense of humor hasn't changed," he said, obviously looking her body up and down. "Too bad everything else did."

He patted a couple wrinkles out of his black and red plaid button-down and ran a comb through his slicked-back hair before tucking it back in his pocket.

"You better watch your boy Henri," he said as an obvious threat. "I see Selway and I'll knock him right in his fuckin' face."

He turned slightly and crossed his arms, the shoulder Ares was branched on now facing Petra more directly so Ares could continue staring her and her daemon down while Cillian looked down at his boots. "Saw Axel and Selway's boy together on the island...you tell them to watch their backs, too. I see any Selway and I'll knock him right out."

This was with or without the green light for all that shit with the kidnapped lady wife (Stella? Estenia? ...Estelia?) that might cause his being hired, which would guarantee that he would punch someone (multiple clio, honestly) in the Selway family right in the face. But he couldn't just tell Petra about all that.

He looked back to Petra but kept his stance. "Or don't. Makes it more fun for me."

Last edited by Cillian Reyes on Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    Petra Lovison
    Petra Lovison
    Squabby Bobby

Post by Petra Lovison Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:13 pm

Petra didn't react to Cillian's petty comment. Typical for a guy like him to proposition her for sex, and then insult her body when she refused. He was like a teenager.

She didn't think right away about why Cillian was threatening Henri and "any Selway" he saw, thinking it was probably some idiotic male pride thing. However, her anger flared up when he mentioned that Axel should "watch [his] back" as well. "Don't threaten my son, Cillian," she warned him furiously. "I will kill you if you even lay a hand on him."

She knew he was just trying to rile her up, but she didn't care.
    Cillian Reyes
    Cillian Reyes
    Borkon Lover

Post by Cillian Reyes Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:52 am

"If he knew how to protect himself, he wouldn't have to worry about 'big ol' meanies' like me," he said mockingly. "He won't always have his mommy to protect him. The kid's gotta learn to act like a man if he's gonna survive in this world..." he said, trailing off a bit as he tried to find the right words. "...with me around, anyway.

"Who knows, though --" he started with a smug smirk on his face, "-- maybe I want you to come find and fight me. Bring the Selways too, just for kicks -- let's see how many clio it takes to bring down the big bad Cillian. I'd love to see how that would go, I'm one of the baddest boys on all of Amelia!!"

He stuck his hands in his pockets, taking a step closer. "And to think you 'n' the Selways were bred from the same cloth...you both have good-for-nothing shit kids who can't do anything and I have the entire Coterie!! Yeah, good luck killing me, sweet cheeks." He laughed maniacally.
    Petra Lovison
    Petra Lovison
    Squabby Bobby

Post by Petra Lovison Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:19 pm

Petra didn't break eye contact or so much as flinch throughout Cillian's entire deranged speech, up to and including his insane laughter, but she silently pray to whatever the fuck was out there that Axel hadn't inherited this man's fucking psycho genes. She wasn't afraid of Cillian, or his stupid fucking gang with their stupid fucking name.

"Ooh, the entire Coterie," she said in a mockingly. She'd taken down worse groups than that, and that was before she'd had something to protect. "That's a fucking pretentious name, by the way."

She took a step closer to him. "Maybe you're right though. Taking you down wouldn't be easy. I hear that younger son of yours is pretty reckless, though. Reckless and stupid. He'd be a pretty easy target."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:16 pm