Amelia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

true affection [spenser]

Cillian Reyes
    Cillian Reyes
    Borkon Lover

true affection [spenser] Empty true affection [spenser]

Post by Cillian Reyes Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:14 pm

Cillian groaned loudly as he stretched himself awake, which apparently earned him a giggle from the naked young woman getting off his bed.

"You just gotta always be the big 'n' boomin' man 'round here, huh?" she said with a smile as she grabbed her underwear off the floor and slipped them on. Cillian just grunted in response, sitting up and throwing his legs off the bed. His head hurt a bit from all of the alcohol he'd had the night before, but it was manageable.

"Can I at least stay for breakfast this time?" the woman asked, looking around for her shirt and whatever else she was wearing last night...Cillian couldn't remember.

"Not this time, kid," he said, spotting her loose-fitting (and bedazzled? the hell?) gold tank-top on the floor.

"I know the drill then, mister man," she said, sounding almost disappointed but too high from their crazy night to actually care. ...she was probably literally still high on something.

Cillian grabbed her ugly tank-top, tossed it right in her face, and smacked her ass when she bent over to pick up her skirt and tights. "Get outta here!" he said with a teasing growl.

She bounced back up with a giggle, practically bouncing her way out of his room. "Enjoy your damn cereal!" she mocked on her way out. She saw Spenser in the living room and stopped to pull her skirt on. "Hey Spenser," she flirted, still topless. She was biting her lip and obviously taking her sweet time. "See you boys later," she said, finally leaving. She waited until she was out of Spenser's sight to put on her tank top.

As Cillian heard the door open and close, he stood up and scratched his balls. After peeing in the bathroom, he pulled on a pair of briefs and headed to the kitchen.

I will enjoy my damn cereal, he thought, almost in spite of what the woman said but not really because he was planning on having cereal anyway. He grabbed his bowl of nails cereal and headed into the living room to join Spenser. Ares followed, resting on one of the many perches that they had in the room.

"Hey," Cillian said, greeting his son with a mouth full of cereal.
    Lotus (Spenser Reyes)
    Lotus (Spenser Reyes)
    Squabby Bobby

true affection [spenser] Empty Re: true affection [spenser]

Post by Lotus (Spenser Reyes) Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:31 am

Luckily for Spenser, he had been out late last night, and he missed out on the festivities that his father and his whore partook in. When he had crept quietly into the house, the sun was barely peaking out from the horizon. Other than his father's snoring coming from the bedroom, all had been quiet for a while, and that's how Spenser liked it. It gave him time to think.

He had changed into nothing but basketball shorts to do his usual morning workouts, and was still wearing the same shorts when the woman had come from his father's bedroom, flailing her tits all over the place. He waved, but said nothing when she acknowledged him. Spenser had to admit, she was hot, but he also had to suppress an eye roll as she blatantly flaunted her half naked form in front of his face as she dressed. He watched her leave and shook his head when he heard the door open and close. Pathetic.

When his father joined him in the living room, he pointed toward the door with his thumb. "Really?" he asked, a small chuckle escaping from his mouth.

Senua sat next to her clio, her long legs tucked up underneath her.
    Cillian Reyes
    Cillian Reyes
    Borkon Lover

Post by Cillian Reyes Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:48 pm

Cillian scooped another large spoonful of cereal into his mouth, eyeing his son. "I'm not always proud of my sexual exploits," he said while chewing, "but I don't feel shame for them either." He dribbled a little bit of milk into his beard and on his chest, which he ignored for the time being. He was too hungover to give a shit.

He chuckled deeply, looking over at Spenser with a smirk. "She did have a really ugly shirt though. It was covered in gold sparkly bedazzled shit? I don't know, man." He thought about how she'd known who Spenser was, and said something about staying for breakfast 'this time' -- had she been here before? She 'knew the drill' but he couldn't really remember who she was, he'd just gone along with it. Did he even know her name? Had he really let a woman stay for breakfast before?

Eh, fuck it, Ares said, thankfully snapping Cillian out of that useless train of thought. Yeah, whatever, Cillian thought. He shoveled more cereal into his mouth.
    Lotus (Spenser Reyes)
    Lotus (Spenser Reyes)
    Squabby Bobby

Post by Lotus (Spenser Reyes) Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:33 am

"Nice tits though," Spenser said thoughtfully. He yawned and stretched out his arms and legs, resting his feet atop the covfefe table as he did it. He was finally starting to feel tired, but he wasn't about to sleep the day away. He would just have to go to bed early tonight. He crossed his ankles, put his hands behind his back, and closed his eyes anyway.

"Got any plans today?" He asked without opening his eyes.
    Cillian Reyes
    Cillian Reyes
    Borkon Lover

Post by Cillian Reyes Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:50 pm

"Mmmmhm," Cillian agreed, setting his spoon in his bowl to scratch his beard before immediately picking it back up to eat more.

"Got any plans today?"

"Nah," he said, sipping some of the excess milk. "Maybe soon though. One of our clients kidnapped a woman a while ago I guess, and is worried she might try to escape...says if he shows up dead that it's definitely her."

He finished off the cereal, setting the bowl on the ground next to his chair. He looked over at Spenser. "Says he wants us to 'get creative,'" Cillian said. "Something about killing her family and friends...I don't know. Pays well, though."

He kicked his feet up onto a box that was by him and rested his hands behind his head.
    Lotus (Spenser Reyes)
    Lotus (Spenser Reyes)
    Squabby Bobby

Post by Lotus (Spenser Reyes) Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:36 pm

"Pfff," Spenser scoffed, his eyes opened again. "Can't even handle a dumb broad by himself." He shook his head. "Wants us to handle his dirty work."

Out of the many things that Spenser couldn't stand, incompetence and weakness were his top two. Some of his fathers clients were something else.

Quit your bitchin', snapped Senua. You're getting paid.

She did have a point. Spenser yawned once more, and reached one of his hands out from behind his head to scratch his belly. Under his tattoos, he noticed a slight bruise forming on his knuckle that he must have earned from last nights excursions.

"That reminds me," he said. "I finally found that fucker, Rico." He flexed his bruised hand in the air to test the pain. Nothing. "Beat the shit out of him, told him if he didn't have our money by midnight tonight he was a dead man."
    Cillian Reyes
    Cillian Reyes
    Borkon Lover

Post by Cillian Reyes Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:50 pm

Cillian was so proud of his judgmental son. He was growing up to be such a ruthless criminal, just like his big ol' papa.

"That a' boy!" he said with a hearty laugh. "I'll even let you have at him if we don't see that money. Or maybe even if we do. Ha! Fucker."

He stood up abruptly, full of energy just thinking about it. "How'd you do it? What're you do to him? Do you want a beer? I'm gonna grab a beer." Maybe that would help his hangover.
    Lotus (Spenser Reyes)
    Lotus (Spenser Reyes)
    Squabby Bobby

Post by Lotus (Spenser Reyes) Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:40 pm

Spenser chuckled at his suddenly energetic father. "Well," he said, while replacing his bruised hand back to its spot behind his head. "I may or may not have broken his nose."

He told his father of how badly Rico had been beaten, and how he had begged for his life and promised that he'd have their money before midnight. Spenser had agreed to the beer that his father had offered, and had continued the story, shouting it into the kitchen while his father was away. When he came back, his father tossed him a can, and Spenser caught it easily in one hand and immediately cracked it open.

"I think," Spenser said thoughtfully, then taking a swig of his beer before continuing. "I knocked out a few teeth too."
    Cillian Reyes
    Cillian Reyes
    Borkon Lover

Post by Cillian Reyes Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:23 pm

Cillian replied with the occasional, "Fuck!" and, "Holy shit!" as he listened to Spenser's story. Cillian knew who Rico was, in the sense that he knew what jobs were related to the guy, but he honestly couldn't picture his face. His stupid now-bloody-and-broken face.

"Let's track him down tonight and finish that shithead off, eh?" he said, cracking open his beer and chugging half of it. "Sounds like a good little warmup before we head out of town."

Cillian realized that he hadn't gotten a chance to finish his thought earlier about venturing to Martha's Vineyard to check out the family of that currently-kidnapped woman, among other things.

"Oh yeah," he said aloud, belching before continuing, "I wanna go scope out that lady's family members. She's got a kid, some nieces, and a nephew going to Redfern, and guess who the fuck else is on Martha's shit-Vineyard??" He sat back down on an armchair, looking excitedly at Spenser, a bit of a manic look in his eye.
    Lotus (Spenser Reyes)
    Lotus (Spenser Reyes)
    Squabby Bobby

Post by Lotus (Spenser Reyes) Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:01 pm

"I've got no plans tonight," Spenser replied. "I'm up for anything."

Unlike his father, Spenser surprisingly wasn't particularly fond of killing clio unless it was absolutely necessary. However, sometimes he felt like he had to, to impress his father. Like tonight, unless Rico didn't have their money, Spenser wasn't prepared to kill him, but now it looked like he didn't have the choice. Oh well.

Daddy-o wrote:"I wanna go scope out that lady's family members. She's got a kid, some nieces, and a nephew going to Redfern, and guess who the fuck else is on Martha's shit-Vineyard??

"Sounds like a plan," Spenser responded. He leaned forward, resting his elbows on his knees and smirked at his father's slightly crazed expression. "Who the fuck else?"
    Cillian Reyes
    Cillian Reyes
    Borkon Lover

Post by Cillian Reyes Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:19 am

"Of course it's fucking Petra and her shit fucking son Axel," he said while rolling his eyes. "I guess our shit fucking son, Axel...but she raised that kid, not me," he said defensively, as if not being around to help whatsoever with the raising of his child somehow relieved him of all guilt regarding how he was raised.

"I've heard lil' fuckin' Henrik Selway is around too, that shithead," he said, reminiscing internally about Henrik and his weak brother Nils. "Apparently he's the one that married that wench that might escape," Cillian said, bending forward and grabbing a large half-smoked blunt from the bookshelf next to the armchair he rested on.

He lit it, taking a long drag and blowing the smoke into the air in the living room around him and his son. "Apparently he's there with Petra? I knew she was low, but fuck...to hook up with the same fucking bastard as when you were a teenager? Gross," he said conclusively, taking another drag.
    Lotus (Spenser Reyes)
    Lotus (Spenser Reyes)
    Squabby Bobby

Post by Lotus (Spenser Reyes) Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:17 pm

"No fuckin' way," Spenser replied, a tone of amusement in his voice. "Maybe we should pay them all a visit."

Growing up, Spenser always loved tormenting his older brother, Axel. Spenser was stronger, taller, smarter and all around better than Axel, and he never let him forget it. He also never let his brother forget the fact that their father chose him over Axel. Something that bothered his brother when they were younger. Whatever, it wasn't Spenser's fault that snivel-y little Axel couldn't make the cut.

"This is about to be a great weekend," Spenser mused, taking another swig of his beer.
    Cillian Reyes
    Cillian Reyes
    Borkon Lover

Post by Cillian Reyes Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:08 pm

"I raised you right, boy!" Cillian said with a hearty laugh and another drag of the blunt. "We can head out once we finish off Rico." He let out a large cloud of smoke on his exhale, which ended in a heavy and booming sigh. He couldn't wait to hurt somebody.

--end--

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:08 am