Amelia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

rules are made to be broken -mollie-

Poppy Selway-Sommers
    Poppy Selway-Sommers
    Walkin' Horse Pig

rules are made to be broken -mollie- - Page 2 Empty Re: rules are made to be broken -mollie-

Post by Poppy Selway-Sommers Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:36 pm

Nat wrote:What about you? You...uh, sew anything lately?

Mollie rolled her eyes. Designing clothes was so much more than sewing. "Every day," she said, taking Nat's "sewing" as a blanket term for all that she did for her future career. Drawing the designs, doing the math for the measurements and amounts of fabric she'd need, studying fashion trends, and then, of course, there was the actual sewing.

A waitress came over with their food and dropped it unceremoniously on the table. "Order's up." Some of the fries fell out of their paper boat and lay littered on the table. Mollie glared at her as she walked away. Why bother having a job if you weren't going to do your best?

Mollie grabbed a fry from the pile and dipped it into the milkshake. "I bet Jack could get you in," Mollie said before popping the fry in her mouth. "To one of those real music venues."
    Mollie Sterling
    Mollie Sterling
    Squabby Bobby

rules are made to be broken -mollie- - Page 2 Empty Re: rules are made to be broken -mollie-

Post by Mollie Sterling Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:39 pm

Nat wrote:What about you? You...uh, sew anything lately?

Mollie rolled her eyes. Designing clothes was so much more than sewing. "Every day," she said, taking Nat's "sewing" as a blanket term for all that she did for her future career. Drawing the designs, doing the math for the measurements and amounts of fabric she'd need, studying fashion trends, and then, of course, there was the actual sewing.

A waitress came over with their food and dropped it unceremoniously on the table. "Order's up." Some of the fries fell out of their paper boat and lay littered on the table. Mollie glared at her as she walked away. Why bother having a job if you weren't going to do your best?

Mollie grabbed a fry from the pile and dipped it into the milkshake. "I bet Jack could get you in," Mollie said before popping the fry in her mouth. "To one of those real music venues."
    Natalie Sterling
    Natalie Sterling
    Squabby Bobby

Post by Natalie Sterling Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:50 pm

Nat frowned when Mollie rolled her eyes at her question. Now there was the Mollie she was used to. What had even been wrong with that question?

"I haven't written anything good enough to perform yet," she said to Mollie, picking at the basket of fries.
    Mollie Sterling
    Mollie Sterling
    Squabby Bobby

Post by Mollie Sterling Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:57 pm

Mollie could understand wanting to wait until something was perfect to show it off--she was much the same way. "Well, I just mean when you decided you're ready or whatever." She had never sat down and really listened to Nat play, but from what she'd heard from existing in the same house, her stuff all sounded really good.

Mollie took a bite of her hot dog and then looked to Nat's. "I don't even know how you're going to eat that thing. It's practically as big as you are." It looked disgusting, with it's weird, many layered toppings. Who put pickle spears and tomatoes on hot dogs?
    Natalie Sterling
    Natalie Sterling
    Squabby Bobby

Post by Natalie Sterling Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:05 pm

Nat took that as a challenge, picking up the Dahlin Dog and taking a ginormous bite out of it without breaking eye contact with Mollie. Some of the toppings fell off and onto her plate, but she didn't care. She'd eat those later.

"Iss be'er'n or borin' plain 'ne," she said in between chews. She swallowed her food and washed it down with some of that milkshake. "It's better than your boring plain one," she repeated, since Mollie was looking at her with both disgust and confusion.
    Mollie Sterling
    Mollie Sterling
    Squabby Bobby

Post by Mollie Sterling Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:19 pm

"Oh my gods," Mollie said, not bothering to keep the look of horror off her face. "Way to remind me why I don't go anywhere with you." She shook her head and took a few fries off the mountain between them.   It was almost funny how different she and and her sister were. She watched Nat lick a nasty mix of ketchup and mustard off her wrist. Almost.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 8:07 pm