Amelia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

and i thought i had family problems :: axel, spenser

Axel Lovison
    Axel Lovison
    Walkin' Horse Pig

and i thought i had family problems :: axel, spenser - Page 3 Empty Re: and i thought i had family problems :: axel, spenser

Post by Axel Lovison Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:38 pm

"Huh. 'Family drama,'" Axel repeated with a short laugh. "That's one way to put it, I guess." He thought that a psychopathic brother and a mysteriously disappeared aunt maybe constituted a stronger phrase than "family drama," but that worked too.

He returned to the living room and flopped back down on the couch next to Poppy. "I like your family though. The ones I've met so far." Pretty sure she wouldn't be saying the same to him.
    Poppy Selway-Sommers
    Poppy Selway-Sommers
    Walkin' Horse Pig

and i thought i had family problems :: axel, spenser - Page 3 Empty Re: and i thought i had family problems :: axel, spenser

Post by Poppy Selway-Sommers Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:11 pm

Poppy had a million questions, but she'd get no answers thinking about them tonight. The two chatted for a little while longer before Poppy realized how tired she was. Axel showed her to the guest room where she passed out almost immediately. It had been a long night.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:54 pm