Amelia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

partizzle my nizzle ;; poppy, axel

Scout Gallagher
    Scout Gallagher
    Tiny Squid

partizzle my nizzle ;; poppy, axel Empty partizzle my nizzle ;; poppy, axel

Post by Scout Gallagher Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:46 pm

Clad in only a short and tight, black pencil skirt, a pair of fishnet stockings, and a tiny black bra that didn't leave much to the imagination, Scout leaned over the makeshift vanity that she and her roommate, Poppy, shared. She was trying to perfect her winged eyeliner, hoping to attract a potential lay for the night.

Poppy was sitting on her bed, pregaming before her new friend, Axel arrived, and the three of them would soon head out together.

Finally, she got her wings just right, and she pulled away from the mirror. "That's better," she concluded, before turning to Poppy. "I still can't decide what shirt will go best with this skirt though..."

She walked toward Poppy's bed, and took whatever Poppy was drinking to take a swig of her own. "When is your friend suppose to get here?"
    Poppy Selway-Sommers
    Poppy Selway-Sommers
    Walkin' Horse Pig

partizzle my nizzle ;; poppy, axel Empty Re: partizzle my nizzle ;; poppy, axel

Post by Poppy Selway-Sommers Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:56 pm

"Hey!" Poppy said as her friend grabbed the bottle of tequila out of her hands. "I wasn't done with that!" The joke was on her, though. Scout hated tequila--it was the reason Poppy had requested that from Senna. Poppy grinned as Scout gagged after her swig. "Serves ya right," she told her roommate, sticking her tongue out and snatching the bottle back.

She glanced at the clock. "He'll be here any time, I think. I told him we were heading out at ten." Sure enough, before Poppy had a chance to give Scout a suggestion on what shirt to wear, there was a knock at their door.

Axel Lovison
    Axel Lovison
    Walkin' Horse Pig

Post by Axel Lovison Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:11 pm

Axel stood outside of Poppy's dorm with a twelve pack of beer. Well, it was originally a twelve pack, but he had already drank two cans on the way here from his aunt's house, so now it was a ten pack. Poppy had hit him up a while and requested he party with her the next weekend he was here on Martha's Vineyard, and he figured hey, why the hell not? As long as his psychotic half-brother didn't turn up this time, it should be fun.

After he knocked at the door, a girl who was not Poppy opened the door wearing only a skirt, some sexy fishnet stockings, and a bra.

Hel-lo!

Damn, and she was cute too, this girl. This almost topless girl. "Hey," he greeted, smiling. He was completely okay with this turn of events. "I'm Axel. I'm guessing you're Poppy's roommate?"
    Scout Gallagher
    Scout Gallagher
    Tiny Squid

Post by Scout Gallagher Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:48 pm

As soon as the evil liquid touched her tongue, Scout indeed did gag on the tequila.

"Ugh!" she exclaimed. "I should have known!" Scout was about to complain more, either about her friends choice in alcohol, or the fact that she couldn't decide what to wear, when there was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it!" She sing-songed, while she bounded to the door. Scantily clad, and not giving a damn, she opened the door to the infamous Axel. She grinned sweetly, wrinkling her nose a little bit as she did it.

Scout's first impression that he was pretty cute. Not the usual guy she went for, but attractive none the less.

"Hiiii Axel," she crooned. "Are those for me?" She pointed at his opened "ten pack", a flirty smile on her face. She grabbed his free hand, and pulled him inside. "The name's Scout!" She told him, "And I was just trying to figure out the perfect shirt to finish my ensemble."
    Poppy Selway-Sommers
    Poppy Selway-Sommers
    Walkin' Horse Pig

Post by Poppy Selway-Sommers Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:32 pm

Poppy ignored the overly flirtatious greeting Scout gave to Axel. She was used to this by now. Axel didn't look too phased by it either, which was slightly more amusing. Guys loved Scout and her...personality.

"Axel-Poppy!" Poppy said when Scout backed away for a second to go back to her shirt-hunt. "Glad you could make it to our humble abode!" Couldn't get more humble than this, really. The dorm room was a basic dorm room with two beds and dressers. The vanity, holding all of the girls' make up, was the best thing about it--not that Axel would think so.

Poppy took another shot of tequila and then pointed at the shirt Scout had just pulled out of the closet. "That one!" It was super cute, and matched the "bad girl" look Scout was obviously trying for tonight. Poppy had settled for some tight jeans and a flowery blouse--casual but fun (and totally Poppy).

She poured a shot for Axel and held it out to him. "I hope you don't just plan on drinking beer all night," she said, eyeing the cans.
    Axel Lovison
    Axel Lovison
    Walkin' Horse Pig

Post by Axel Lovison Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:08 pm

Scout wrote:"Are those for me?"

"Hey, be my guest," Axel said, grabbing another can for himself and cracking it open. Personally, he thought Scout looked perfectly fine without a shirt to finish her ensemble. He liked how this night was going so far. Scout was flirty and forward, and he liked that in a girl. Also half-naked, he liked that too.

"Hey Poppy-Poppy," he greeted, smiling. He watched she threw back a shot of tequila without even a chaser or a lime or anything. Impressive.

Poppy-Poppy wrote:"I hope you don't just plan on drinking beer all night."

Axel held his can of beer to his chest protectively, giving Poppy a mock-hurt look. "What's wrong with beer?" he asked, pretending to be offended. He knew if he drank both beer and liquor tonight he'd get fucking trashed, but if Poppy was going to offer him liquor he wasn't gonna say no. He took the shot from her and knocked it back, chasing it down with his beer. "To getting fucking wasted," he said, as if giving a toast.
    Scout Gallagher
    Scout Gallagher
    Tiny Squid

Post by Scout Gallagher Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:57 pm

The shirt that Poppy had helped Scout choose was a cropped, red tank top. It showed the perfect amount of cleavage, and she felt super sexy in it. She returned to Axel's side, and took a beer from the case he was holding.

"I'd take beer over that nasty tequila any day!" She claimed, before opening the can and chugging half of it. She burped, then covered her mouth and giggled. "I'm not drunk enough yet," she whined, sporting a cute pout on her face. She chugged the rest of her beer then ventured to the end of her bed where she had a bag of alcohol on the floor. She bent over, arching her back just the right amount to pop out her booty, hoping to catch more of Axel's attention.

While Poppy's drug of choice was tequila, Scout's was cinnamon whiskey. She pulled out the bottle from her little bag of fun, and held it out proudly. "It's my weakness," she told Axel, then opened the bottle to drink directly from the mouth of the bottle. She drank two shots worth, then shivered as the warm liquid hit her tummy. She licked her lips, then sat on her bed. "Should we continue to pregame before heading out?"
    Poppy Selway-Sommers
    Poppy Selway-Sommers
    Walkin' Horse Pig

Post by Poppy Selway-Sommers Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:28 pm

"To getting fucking wasted," Poppy repeated with an amused smile, before taking the beer from Axel's hand and taking a swig, herself. She gave it back and turned away before she could catch his expression, turning her attention to her wallet and taking out her fake ID and some cash. She put them in her back pocket.

She turned in time to catch Scout arching her back just-so. Poppy smiled and shook her head slightly; sometimes Scout could be too much.

"I'm ready to go if you all are," she said, slipping her bottle of tequila into Scout's bag. They were going to one of Beau's parties before they would eventually head out to the bars, so they'd planned on taking some drinks with them.
    Axel Lovison
    Axel Lovison
    Walkin' Horse Pig

Post by Axel Lovison Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:44 pm

Axel glanced at Scout out of the corner of his eye, and then turned back and looked at the empty space in his hand that his beer had been. Poppy took a drink of it and handed it back, just making Axel smile and shake his head a little.

"I'm ready," he said with a shrug. At the rate she was going, Scout was going to be shit-faced before they even got to the party.

So the three of them set out, Axel letting the girls lead the way since he had no idea where they were going. Once outside he decided to smoke, and pulled out a pack of cigarettes. "Wanna bum one?" he asked the girls, to be polite. Belatedly he remembered they were unsettled, meaning he would be the one to get in trouble if they got caught, but he'd already offered. Oh well.
    Scout Gallagher
    Scout Gallagher
    Tiny Squid

Post by Scout Gallagher Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:17 pm

Scout was definitely feeling it as the trio made their way to the party. She hadn't eaten anything since lunch time, so that she could get drunk faster. She knew that she was probably going to regret it in the morning, but tonight was the night to make bad decisions with her friends. Once they reached the house, they all stopped before going inside. Scout pulled out her whiskey to take another swig, while Axel pulled out a pack of cigarettes.

Axel wrote:"Wanna bum one?"

"I'll take one!" She said excitedly. Scout didn't normally smoke cigarettes, but when she was trashed she liked to partake. She was a social smoker. She walked toward Axel, her gait slightly wobbly as she tried to drunkenly walk in her high heels. She leaned on Axel for support, giggling as she did. She took a cigarette and stuck it in her mouth, and allowed herself to be totally amazed when Axel lit it up for her with his eilemaiden.

"You're so cool," she drawled, after taking a drag of her cigarette.

Scout was drunk.
    Poppy Selway-Sommers
    Poppy Selway-Sommers
    Walkin' Horse Pig

Post by Poppy Selway-Sommers Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:49 pm

Poppy hated it when Scout smoked--she seemed to take one whenever offered, though she claimed she didn't like it when she was sober. "No thanks," she told Axel.

They stood around on the porch where a bunch of other clio were so that Axel and Scout could finish their cigarettes. Poppy perched on the ledge of the railing after grabbing a beer from a small fridge that sat on the proch. Beau's parties were always huge, and this one was no different. He'd grown up on Martha's Vineyard and his house was near downtown. His parents were super young and "cool" and had no problem letting their house be party central.

Poppy and Scout said hi to a few drunken clio that stumbled past--all super friendly. She had just finished taking a long drink when someone slid next to her, leaning against the railing as she was. She turned to see Beau who was taking a drag of his own cigarette. "Hey ladies," he told them. He then noticed Axel, whom Scout was still leaning on. "Hey man," he said, holding out a hand for Axel to take. "Haven't seen you around. I'm Beau."
    Axel Lovison
    Axel Lovison
    Walkin' Horse Pig

Post by Axel Lovison Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:12 pm

Axel laughed as Scout drunkenly stumbled into him, and put an arm around her waist to steady her as he lit their cigarettes. "Careful!" he told her. He laughed a little again when she told him he was cool. "Haha, well thanks."

Poppy declined, but waited outside with them until they finished smoking. Random drunk clio poured in and out of the house. Two Ughdarras clio in the front lawn looked like they were trying to figure out how to use their eilemaiden to drink beer more efficiently. Speaking of beer, Axel was thinking he should probably open another one when some other guy walked up.

some other guy wrote:"Hey man. Haven't seen you around. I'm Beau."

"Hey," Axel said, letting go of Scout to shake Beau's hand. Conveniently, this also freed up his arm so that he could grab that beer he wanted. "Axel. I'm from out of town." He stuck his cigarette butt in a coffee mug that had been re-purposed into an ashtray on the porch. "Poppy was nice enough to invite me to the party." He put his other arm around Poppy's shoulders, but in a platonic way. He just got very friendly when he was drunk.
    Scout Gallagher
    Scout Gallagher
    Tiny Squid

Post by Scout Gallagher Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:53 pm

"Hiiiii Beau," Scout slurred, then leaning close to Axel, she whispered loudly, "Poppy likes Beau!"

Of course, by the amused looks she received from the others around her, and the presumably irritated one that Poppy gave her, Scout realized that she probably didn't actually whisper that.

"I'm sorry," she giggled. "I'm really drunk."

Scout leaned on the railing of the porch to steady herself, now that Axel was no longer holding onto her, and she put out her own cigarette butt into the same mug that Axel had used.
    Poppy Selway-Sommers
    Poppy Selway-Sommers
    Walkin' Horse Pig

Post by Poppy Selway-Sommers Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:43 pm

Poppy felt her back stiffen and she raised her eyebrows at Scout who was giggling away. First of all, that was wrong--Poppy didn't like Beau! And second of all, even if Poppy did, Scout was a bitch for saying it like that, right in front of him! (And third of all--something that Poppy was only just now realizing, with Axel's arm around her--was that Poppy did not want Axel thinking she liked Beau.)

Beau turned to look at Poppy. "Is that so?" he asked, a grin on his face. It wasn't even a week ago that Poppy had been telling Scout Beau annoyed her by being too into her, and now here he was thinking he was going to get something out of this.

"You wish," Poppy said with a laugh. Ugh, how annoying was this?

Because both Scout and Axel had finished their cigarettes, Poppy grabbed Scout's hand and stood up. "Let's go inside," she said, to her best friend and Axel. "We'll see you later!" she said to Beau (who was still leaning against the railing, a smirk on his face) over her shoulder as she led her friends into the house.
    Axel Lovison
    Axel Lovison
    Walkin' Horse Pig

Post by Axel Lovison Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:56 pm

"Uh..." Axel said as Scout revealed Poppy's supposed crush on Beau and she immediately denied it and shooed them all inside. Even drunk, he could tell she wasn't happy with what had just happened. Scout seemed oblivious, still giggling as she was pulled through the doorway. Axel tried to offer Poppy an apologetic smile on her behalf, but otherwise figured the best thing to do was just move on from the moment.

"Damn, this is a nice place," he said, changing the subject completely. It really was a nice house, spacious with high ceilings and fancy art hanging on the walls. Much bigger than his apartment or even his aunt's house. The house was filled wall-to-wall with clio, music blared through the walls, and there were two games of pong going on in the living room. "I woulda stayed at Redfern if I'd known you guys knew how to party like this."

That was a joke, he couldn't have stayed at Redfern even if he wanted to because he was expelled. Ha ha.
    Scout Gallagher
    Scout Gallagher
    Tiny Squid

Post by Scout Gallagher Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:35 pm

Scout allowed herself to be dragged away by Poppy. She waved goodbye to Beau and the other clio that were standing around on the porch, then turned back to her friend once they were inside. She always loved parties at Beau's. The drinks were great, the company was cool, the music was fun, and something dramatic almost always happened.

"I woulda stayed at Redfern if I'd known you guys knew how to party like this."

"I didn't know you use-ta go to Redfern!" Scout replied, turning to Axel. "It's too bad you didn't stay!"

She let go of Poppy's hand, but then pouted at her. "Are you mad at me?"

Her attention span when she was drunk was like a puppy's.
    Poppy Selway-Sommers
    Poppy Selway-Sommers
    Walkin' Horse Pig

Post by Poppy Selway-Sommers Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:00 pm

"Yeah," Poppy said, "His mom pulled him out after he got in trouble. Something about being a coffee thief or something." She winked at Axel. She chose to ignore Scout's other question--the one about being angry. Poppy was a little irritated, but she'd get over it. As Scout had said--she was drunk.

Drunk. Poppy wanted to be drunk. The shots she'd taken back at the dorm weren't enough for her, and the beer she'd drank on the porch might as well have been water. She continued to lead Axel and Scout through the house till they reached the kitchen. Poppy took her tequila out of Scout's bag and then grabbed a few empty shot glasses from the sticky counter.

She poured three shots and passed them out before holding hers up. She knew full well Scout hated tequila, but also knew Scout wouldn't pass up a shot. "To getting fucking wasted," she toasted, repeating what Axel had said back in their dorms. They took their shots (presumedly), and then Poppy chased it with more tequila, this time straight from the bottle. It was time to play a little catch up.
    Axel Lovison
    Axel Lovison
    Walkin' Horse Pig

Post by Axel Lovison Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:14 pm

Axel took the shot with Poppy and Scout, then drank some more beer, then took another shot at some point. Eventually it all kind of started to blur together. Things got blurrier and blurrier as the night went on. He played a game of pong with Scout against two clio he didn't know with Poppy cheering them on, and he was pretty sure they won.

Later in the night he realized he had become completely separated from Scout and Poppy. He was in a group of random clio, talking and laughing and sharing funny stories. He decided he wanted to smoke and left to go find the front door, stumbling out into the cool nighttime air. He heard someone behind him, turned around and realized it was Scout.

"Scout! Hey, where have you been all night?" he asked, smiling drunkenly. Her hair had gotten all messy, which only added to her sexy look.
    Scout Gallagher
    Scout Gallagher
    Tiny Squid

Post by Scout Gallagher Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:42 am

As much as Scout hated tequila, she took the shot that her friend had poured for her anyway. "To already being wasted," she replied, after they took their shots, then she used her whiskey as a chaser.

The night went on similarly to that. Shots, chasers, beer bongs, and beer pong. Axel was her partner which she had loved, and they made a pretty good team if Scout did say so herself.

Eventually the three separated, and Scout spent her time mingling with other drunk clio, or dancing in the middle of the giant living room with others. Eventually she started getting bored and began to look for Poppy and Axel. She couldn't see that familiar blonde head anywhere, but she did spot Axel heading outside. She decided to follow him, and was going to scare him before he turned around.

"Scout! Hey, where have you been all night?"

"Awww," she sighed. "I was going to try and scare you!" She giggled then stumbled forward, conveniently right into Axel's arms. She pressed her hands onto his chest to steady herself, but the both of them had stumbled around a bit anyway until finally catching their balance. "Oh my gods!" She gasped, looking up at him. "You saved me!"
    Axel Lovison
    Axel Lovison
    Walkin' Horse Pig

Post by Axel Lovison Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:39 pm

Axel laughed as Scout fell into him and they both stumbled back drunkenly, nearly losing their balance and falling into the grass. She put her hands on his chest and he caught her around the waist, and somehow the two managed to stay upright. The world kept spinning for a few moments afterwards.

Scout wrote:"You saved me!"

"I'm just heroic like that," Axel said. Scout was looking up at him through messy hair, which had fallen into her face. He reached up with one hand and brushed it back. "You know, you look really good tonight," he told her. He got the feeling she did know it, and that just made her even hotter.
    Scout Gallagher
    Scout Gallagher
    Tiny Squid

Post by Scout Gallagher Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:07 pm

Scout smiled mischievously up at him, biting her bottom lip while she did it. Of course she knew how good she looked, she didn't spend time figuring out what to wear and perfecting her eyeliner for nothing. It felt good to hear it coming from Axel, though. Really good.

"Thanks," she replied, trying to sound sexy as she said it. "You're pretty good looking yourself, baby."

Although Scout was wearing high heels, she still had to stand a little bit on her tippy-toes to do what she was about to do next. Her hands were still on Axel's chest, and she grabbed his shirt in both of her fists to pull him closer. When his lips met hers, they started to make out. It was sloppy, and drunken, but it was hot.
    Poppy Selway-Sommers
    Poppy Selway-Sommers
    Walkin' Horse Pig

Post by Poppy Selway-Sommers Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:53 pm

Poppy got her wish. She was drunk. She'd spent the last hour or so doing beer bongs and shot-skis with various friends (and acquaintances) in the house, and was now thoroughly wasted. It took awhile for her to remember, out loud, "Wait! Where is Scout?" as she talked to one of their mutual friends. The friend shrugged, and Poppy left her (probably in the middle of a drunken conversation) without a second glance, suddenly having one goal in mind. Mission: Find Scout.

Poppy walked through the house, feeling her head spin in that nice spinny way it did when she was the right amount of drunk. "Oh Scoooout," she sang as she searched, too loudly for being indoors. Not that anyone else noticed or cared--they were all drunk too. Parties were nice, that way. No judgy judgy.

Somewhere along her journey through the house Poppy also remembered Axel. Axel was a cute boy. And Scout was, quite honestly, probably totally engrossed in a cute boy of her own at this point in the night. Perhaps Poppy should find Axel instead. The cute boy who'd come to the island to visit with her. She hadn't seen him inside on her search, so Poppy went to the porch. Maybe he'd come outside to smoke.

Not on the porch, but in the yard, Poppy spotted the back of Axel's head. She grabbed the support beam of the porch and trained her eyes on him. It was a little hard to focus, so Poppy thought maybe she wasn't seeing what she thought. She walked carefully down the stairs until she stood just a few feet away, so she could more clearly make out what he was doing because what she'd seen from the porch was kinda unbelievable. But definitely, definitely Axel was kissing someone. And definitely, definitely, it was Scout.

Poppy laughed out loud, unable to hold it in. What the fuck. Poppy had just told Scout yesterday about what Senna had told her about Frances and now she was being a traitor, too. So much for fucking loyalty.

Scout could show Axel the way home--Poppy was out. She turned to walk away, angry and embarrassed and unable to express it in any other way than laughter. What a joke. What a joke.
    Axel Lovison
    Axel Lovison
    Walkin' Horse Pig

Post by Axel Lovison Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:06 pm

After a while, Axel honestly had no idea how long and didn't care, he and Scout broke apart. If she wasn't drunk and if he wasn't drunk he would have maybe suggested they go somewhere else, but as it so happened he was drunk and she was really drunk, and even if they weren't drunk they had come here with Poppy and it would be a real dick move to leave without her. So instead, he said, "Maybe we should get back to the party."

He looked past Scout and happened to see a familiar blonde Popalop walking in the opposite direction. Wait, where was she going? "Hey, is that Poppy?"
    Scout Gallagher
    Scout Gallagher
    Tiny Squid

Post by Scout Gallagher Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:52 pm

The kiss definitely did not last long enough in Scout's book, but it had been very enjoyable all the same. She nodded in agreement when Axel mentioned going back to the party, and was about to start walking back when she too noticed Poppy walking away in the distance.

"Poppy!" Scout called, deciding to start walking after her. "Where are you going?"

Though she was drunk, Scout briefly wondered if maybe Poppy had seen that kiss, and immediately she felt like throwing up. She didn't know why she felt so guilty, Poppy even said the other day that she wasn't interested in Axel, but something told Scout that maybe that had been a lie.

"Poppyyyyyy!" She called again. "Why are you walking so fast?!"
    Poppy Selway-Sommers
    Poppy Selway-Sommers
    Walkin' Horse Pig

Post by Poppy Selway-Sommers Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:02 pm

"Oh, done making out?" Poppy asked as she heard Scout and Axel approach behind her. She didn't stop walking. "I'm just going home, that's all. Figured I'd leave you two alone." Her words were for Scout, but in her inebriated state she didn't care if Axel heard, either.

She'd never felt like a third wheel before, but it seemed to be the theme to this week.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:34 am